In order to conduct breakthrough research, we need the active participation of patient stakeholders on our team. We encourage all eligible people to sign up with the Registry. This is an observational study that will not affect your medical care in any way.
You are eligible for this study if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- You have or have had gastric cancer
- You have a family history of gastric cancer in a first or second degree relative
- You have a known germline mutation in your CDH1 (E-Cadherin) gene.
There is no cost to participate. Joining the Gastric Cancer Registry is an easy process that can make a world of difference.
- Start registration
- Give permission to collect samples and clinical data
- Talk about yourself and your family history
- Provide a saliva and/or blood sample and tissue sample from a previous gastric surgery
- Follow us on social media to learn updates about our research!
Contact the Registry at (650) 497-3619 with questions or for assistance in completing registration.
If you have an update to make to your record, email GCRegistry@stanford.edu to receive a unique Return Code.